Recipe from Charlie Gipe CEC AAC,
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and baking soda in large bowl.
- Mix in oil, eggs and bananas.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick. (Insert toothpick into center of loaf; if toothpick comes out clean, loaf is done.)
- Let cool for 15 minutes in pan, then turn out on a rack to cool completely.
Executive Chef for Hershey Entertainment Complex