- Cut the raisin bread slices into 4 sections. Combined the raisin bread, raisins, brown sugar, bourbon, orange zest and chocolate chips. Toss gently to combined and let marinate in buttered baking pan overnight.
- Bring the milk, vanilla extract and heavy cream to a boil and pour over the chopped dark chocolate, stir to incorporate.
- Once chocolate mixture is incorporated and smooth, slowly add your eggs to the mixture using a hand whisk.
- Pour warm mixture over bread mixture that has been sitting in the baking pan overnight.
- Let bread pudding sit for 1 hour at room temperature before baking.
- Bake at 300° in a water bath for 1 hour or till pudding is set.
- Enjoy with family and friends.