AAA is here to help you realize your New Year’s resolutions with great ways to make the most of your money, get in shape, and save on fun things to do in 2010. Plus, enter our AAA Community New Year’s Sweepstakes to help you kick off the New Year right!
- Enter $1,0000 Sweepstakes
- Resolution 1—I Will Spend More Time with Family
- Resolution 2—I Will Save, Invest & Grow My Money
- Resolution 3—I Will Improve My Health & Fitness
AAA Community New Year’s Sweepstakes
Enter to Win $1,000*
Share your New Year’s resolutions, stories, challenges, achievements and more
in the AAA Community. Learn how others are going to be celebrating in 2010! Your post automatically enters you to win a $1,000 AAA Visa® Gift Card.
* Must be 18 to enter. AAA employees and their families are not eligible to win. Contest ends January 31, 2010.
Visit AAA.com’s Community section for complete details.
Resolution 1 – I Will…
Spend More Time with Family
Today’s wild mix of work, school and play schedules pull family members in so many directions, it’s not surprising that “family” makes the resolutions list every year. Here are some great ideas to spend quality time with loved ones...and save money along the way.
Take Family Vacations
Getting away gives everyone a chance to enjoy some memorable time together. Whether it’s a cruise, a drive-to vacation or even a day trip, AAA can help make it affordable.
- Family Cruises—Save on great vacations to unique destinations all around the world. There are cruises designed specifically for the young—or the young at heart—and for every budget.
- Great Getaways—Check out family-oriented getaways themed for your interests. How about white water rafting, historic tours or theme park getaways? There are itineraries and options to fit every lifestyle.
- Theme Park Vacations—Whether you go for a day or a week, never pay full price at the gate. AAA has negotiated great rates with Disney, Universal, SeaWorld/Busch Gardens and dozens of others.
- Zoos, Aquariums and Animal Parks, plus Science and
Learning Centers—MOSI, Kennedy Space Center, The Atlanta History Center and many more.
- Dinner Theaters—Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show, Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show and more.
- Entertainment Discounts—Spend less on movies, sporting events, activities and more.
Keep Family Members Safe
The safety of members and their families is important to AAA.
- Membership for Family Members—Give every driver in your family the same 24/7 protection you enjoy. Don’t forget, the membership travels with them, not their vehicle. No matter who’s driving, your loved ones are protected.
- Free Teen Membership—AAA believes good road safety habits begin early. We provide FREE AAA membership to 15-year-old drivers with their learner’s permit, plus parent/teen driving contracts and printable safety information.
Resolution 2 – I Will…
Save, Invest & Grow My Money
Protect What I Have
Your home and vehicles may be your most valuable assets. Ensure they’re protected with a company you can trust—and who will be there when you need them most.
- AAA Insurance—Experienced insurance professionals can evaluate your insurance needs and current coverage. Speak with a AAA Insurance professional today at 1-866-995-0222 or your local AAA office. You can also visit AAA.com 24/7 for online quotes and more.
- Auto—One simple phone call to AAA provides you with up to six quotes from reputable companies, making it easy to compare and get the lowest price. AAA customers save an average of $554 a year on auto insurance.
- Home—In today’s volatile home insurance market, you shouldn’t take chances on home protection. AAA has been around for over a hundred years helping members in need. Plus, members receive exclusive AAA discounts.
Stretch Those Dollars
Budgets are tight, and you want to get the most for every dollar. Your AAA membership can help with savings on a multitude of financial products, as well as discounts on items you use every day and a wide range of services.
- Travel Savings—Your AAA Travel Agency negotiates exclusive member discounts and added perks—just for you! You can save on everything from tours to cruises, hotels, rental cars and even luggage.
- Shopping Discounts—Don’t hit the stores without your AAA card in your wallet. Over 160,000 retailers provide discounts every day—simply show your card at checkout. You also receive online discounts through AAA.com/Savings for retailers like Barnes & Noble.com, Target.com, Dell™ and more.
Make Your Money Work Harder
If your money is sitting in a low-yield checking account, consider moving it into a deposit account that offers a much higher return on your dollar. AAA members enjoy exclusive rates that are among the best in the nation.
- Deposit Accounts—Earn with confidence with the account that works best for you: CD, Money Market or IRA. AAA offers some of highest rates in the country.
- AAA Insurance Annuities—Ask a AAA financial professional about annuities that can provide guaranteed income for your retirement.
- Refer-a-Member Credit—Share the savings of AAA with a friend. For every new AAA member household you refer, you’ll receive a $25 credit on your membership renewal.
Resolution 3 – I Will…
Improve My Health & Fitness
If you’ve resolved to get healthy in 2010, let AAA help. You’ll find healthy discounts at dozens of in-store and online retailers...including your local pharmacy.
From personal health care (such as prescriptions and glasses) to personal health wear (shoes, clothes and exercise equipment), AAA can help you meet your fitness resolutions...at a discount, of course.
- AAA Prescription Savings Card—Paying full price for prescriptions?
Stop now and use the FREE AAA Prescription Savings Card*. You’ll save an average of 24 percent at neighborhood pharmacies including Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Publix and more.
To use: Simply cut out the card on page 9 and present it to your pharmacist. You’ll immediately save on prescriptions not covered by insurance—including generic and name brands. You can even save on medication for your pets!
- Eyewear Discounts—Glasses broken? Contacts need replacing? AAA can help. Members save 30 percent on prescription eyewear at LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical. Just show your AAA card at the register.
- Save on exercise equipment, workout clothes, books and more—Save at retail merchants such as Payless ShoeSource. You’ll also receive online discounts through AAA.com for retailers like Barnes & Noble.com, Target.com and many more. Visit AAA.com/Discounts for a complete listing.
This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies.
By using this card, you agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount.